Cute Proposal Quotes - Best Proposal Messages

Best Emotional Quotes On Proposal 



Propose day takes second place in the February valentine's day list. It is the most romantic day of Valentine’s day week because lovers get a chance to confess love in front of their partners. Even, this day is a golden opportunity for singles as well. They can tell about their feelings to whom they like or love. [Original Post]

20 Popular Sports T-shirt For Women On Amazon

Best Proposal Messages

  • Cute Proposal Quotes For Him
  • Cute Proposal Quotes For Her
  • Cute Proposal Quotes For Girl
  • Cute Proposal Quotes For Boy
  • Cute Proposal Quotes For Wife
  • Cute Proposal Quotes For Husband

XYZ Quotes | Cute Proposal Quotes
Cute Proposal Quotes

Happy Cute Propose Quotes for Boyfriend



"When you wake up in the morning, I promise I will be there every time with you."

"You complete me."

"I love you so, so much. I want to make you happy, for me to even have a shot at being happy. Will you marry me?"

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." 

"Will you complete my life by holding my hand till the end of our days?"

"I have come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always, will be yours." 

"I love you so, so much. I want to make you happy, for me to even have a shot at being happy. Will you marry me?" 

"never had a moment's doubt, I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life."





"You are sunlight through a window which I stand in, warmed. My darling."

"Can I keep you and never let you go?"

"I swear when our lips touch, I can taste the next sixty years of my life."

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."

"It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight."

"You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not."



Cute Proposal Quotes
Cute Proposal Quotes

Happy Cute Propose Quotes for Girlfriend


“We find rest in those we love, and we provide a resting place in ourselves for those who love us.”

“Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired”

“Only love of a good woman will make a man question every choice, every action. And only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady will find him cruel. Only love makes a man both the best he will ever be and the weakest. Sometimes all in the same moment.”

“The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said to have seen angels, but I have seen thee, and thou art enough.”

“You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.”


“The future for me is already a thing of the past. You were my first love and you will be my last”

“In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.” 

“Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”

“Other men said they have seen angels, but I have seen thee. And thou art enough.”

"I promise to love you a little bit more every day. Will you be mine?"

"Can you give me directions to your heart? I’ve seemed to have lost myself in your eyes."

"Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you."

"If I call you the reason for my existence, the medicine to my sadness, will you stay with me forever? If I call you to mine, will you call me yours?"

"Is it too bad that every time I look at you, my heart skips several beats? I can’t hide my feelings for you anymore! I love you!"

"It’s time to open my heart and express my deepest feelings to you. I want you to know that I love you like I have never loved anyone before and would like you to concede me the great honor to be my girlfriend."



Cute Proposal Quotes
Cute Proposal Quotes

Cute Marriage Proposal Quotes For Her & Him


Whenever I look into your eyes, whenever I hear you speak my name, whenever I hear your heart beating next to mine, I see my future. Please say you’ll be my husband.

Mister, all my best hugs come from you. Will you stand beside me and say, “I do?

Your manly kisses carry me to another world. Please wake me up with one every day of our marriage.

The most beautiful word in the English language is yes if you use it to answer, “Will you marry me?”

Take my breath away. Say you’ll marry me, precious lady.

To marry you would make my dreams come true, girl.

I knew you were the one when a single smile on your face put a thousand in my heart. Marry me, will you?

For me, the word forever has no meaning if it doesn’t include you. Will you marry me?

The only smile that makes me happy from within is the one that gets plastered on my face when I see you. Will you marry me?

I knew you were the one when every song became about us. Marry me, will you?

I’m just an ordinary girl who’s standing in front of you, asking if you want to make her fairy tale complete… will you marry me?

For me, the word forever has no meaning if it doesn’t include you. Will you marry me?

My love, ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me. I promise to love you forever. Will you marry me? 

Your eyes are the most amazing thing I have ever seen and I would love to wake up every day to you. Would you like to marry me?

I discovered the meaning of true love when I started dating you. We have come a long way ever since and I would love for you to be my wife

Post a Comment

0 Comments